• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deal with the devil (Sammi request)

Umojar

TMF Master
Well here we go. I figured I'd post this since I might not be able to have it colored for a while. I promise you guys it will be colored and while I'd like to say it'll be in a timely manner, I really have no idea if I'll be able to. Anyhow, have at it. Hopefully Sammi approves. As you can see, she signed the disclaimer I'm holding there. :p

Attachments

• sammi.jpg
    sammi.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 2,622
You japaneses...can't you keep you tenticals to yourselfs?

Never! >:-O

Wait a minute... I didn't even use tentacles this time... :umm:

Umojar said:
As you can see, she signed the disclaimer I'm holding there. :p

Well, you seem to be very persuasive...

I really liked the pic, it looks great!!!

I never do read the fine print. ;) I don't just approve, I totally love it, dude! You rock so hard.

Btw, what's my shirt say there?

Well then, I'm glad you like it. Hm... it's either the symbol for cow anus, or impotence, I forget which, but the symbol looks cool though, eh?

Seriously though... It's the symbol for bad. XP

Umojar said:
Well then, I'm glad you like it. Hm... it's either the symbol for cow anus, or impotence, I forget which, but the symbol looks cool though, eh?

Seriously though... It's the symbol for bad. XP

LoL! :p That's so perfect. Wish I could find a shirt like that for real now.

Wow! Man, this is just simply awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

I don't know that color is strictly necessary... the effect of this finely shaded black-and-white is quite startling! For this being such a busy picture (so many figures partaking in so much involved activity), the conceptually clean layout makes it easy to take in and appreciate at a glance! As is typical for your work, the frame is used to maximum efficiency; no space wasted. Detail is minute without being cluttered. And what a collection of fanciful characters! The fistful of leering cyclopean spirits is wonderfully expressive! The one gazing hungrily out at the viewer has me a bit edgy...

Last edited:
That's really cool. Nice, clean lines, make it easy to look at even if it does have a lot going on. I like how you did 'the devil' (You:p) peering over her with the contract:p

Sammi as Faust?

Thankfully this seems more a dark comedy than an existential tragedy XD

Umojar - the drawing is excellent! Wonderful detail, splendid perspective, and fantastic overall composition. Really really amazing piece.

This is my fave that I have seen of yours :)

Please continue to post more work!!!!!!

Best,

B

It is excellent. If you're not drawing professionally, then you should be, though I'm sure you already know that. Now I'm just wondering how long it'll be before Sammi is drawn by EVERYONE!

This is very beautifully done. There is a lot going on, but all of it works really well in the scene, and Sammi is drawn really well here, looking beautifully ticklish from head to toe. I really like it!

Impressive work! Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

WOW! Nice job! I'm wondering... what was the deal anyway?

Lucky ghost/demon guys, getting to lick Sammi's soles. Mmmm....

An amazing work Umojar!!! The detail is absolutely unbelievable.

Invader GIR said:
WOW! Nice job! I'm wondering... what was the deal anyway?

Me: Hey, Sammi how'd you like to sign this petition to lower tuition in schools

Sammi: Sure.

Me: All's you have to do is sign here... in blood... o_O

Sammi: Wha?!

Me: Ahem, nothing nothing, here's a pen.

Sammi: There, all done! ^_^

Me: Hah! Your soul is mine, woman! *sends demons*

And there you have it. True story.

Thanks folks.

Paulie- I'm just glad to be improving. Doing these has helped me a lot, especially with using photoshop.

Great picture! I love tickling used for coercive purposes. Of course, if she does not want to agree to the contract, she just has to endure the tickling.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back