• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Video Game

It warms the cockles of my little heart to see that, by and large, the population of the TMF has excellent taste when it comes to gaming. :smilelove

We need a Battletoads remake! How many people here made it to the Dark Queen's Tower?

Yeah, me neither. But how far did you get?

I beat it... but I did use the Game Genie. ;)

I got to the second-to-last level without haxxorz, which remains to date one of my proudest gaming achievements ever :)

Never got past that level where you're on the bikes, bro.

In other news, I think Dead Space 2 is going to occupy my video game top-spot for the next couple months...

That definitely was one of the HARDEST games EVER! I remember how frustrating two-player mode could be, especially when descending the pit, and you keep accidentally hitting each other. :D I just remember watching the guy on Game Pro work through the last portion of the game. I could never beat the bike stage, either, even with the Game Genie.

I think Final Fantasy VI (Final Fantasy III) still has my number one spot. My other very favourites are A Link To The Past, Ocarina Of Time, Chrono Trigger, and in general the rest of the Zelda, Mario and Myst series.

We need a Battletoads remake! How many people here made it to the Dark Queen's Tower?

Yeah, me neither. But how far did you get?

Got to the level with the snakes. Never cheated, but never beat it either. That game was ridiculous tough.

Favorite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda for the NES.

Forever smitten with the Original Tomb Raider. The music. The creepy loneliness. The puzzles. The surprises. UGH!... haunted... haunted.

I don't have just favorite games, more like favorite game series.

1. Fallout series
2. Elder Scrolls series
3. Final Fantasy series
4. Zelda series
5. Mario series (and I include everything in that, from Mario Kart, to Paper Mario, to Mario Party, Super Mario RPG etc.)

All 2D Sonic The Hedgehog games for the Genesis and Sonic 4, all Super Smash Bros. games and Star Fox 64 - perhaps the best game I've ever played: great story, great music, great game mechanics, great multiplayer, great voice acting for a game that came out in 1997.

MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE GAME IS STAR FOX 64!

All 2D Sonic The Hedgehog games for the Genesis and Sonic 4, all Super Smash Bros. games and Star Fox 64 - perhaps the best game I've ever played: great story, great music, great game mechanics, great multiplayer, great voice acting for a game that came out in 1997.

MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE GAME IS STAR FOX 64!

i have to agree, star fox 64 is pretty awesome. i just wish it had more length to it.....u can beat the game inside an hour if u try....its stupidly easy.

Wow.

Thanks so much to everyone for participating. This was my first post here and never did I dream it would get 35 responses. This is awesome. Please keep them coming. Have a great day, everyone.

I don't have just favorite games, more like favorite game series.

1. Fallout series
2. Elder Scrolls series
3. Final Fantasy series
4. Zelda series
5. Mario series (and I include everything in that, from Mario Kart, to Paper Mario, to Mario Party, Super Mario RPG etc.)

Now that list is the ultimate awesome list and I couldn't agree more

Just recently got an XBOX 360 for Christmas (JOOOOOOOOOOY) so I'm ramping up from my 5 yr hiatus from serious gaming. Been a fan of the Splinter Cell and Call of Duty series's more recently, but favorite of all time has to be Legend of Zelda (the original) on NES

In the 90's when I was a kid It was the Sonic The Hedgehog saga on Genesis, on PC I started off with Heretic, Unreal, and Thief The Dark Project. Then I started Playing EQ and been playing WOW for 6 years. Not as much as i used to but i still play. For some reason i have a hell of a time playing on consoles with FPS because i like using a keyboard and mouse instead of a controller

I don't claim to be a gamer ... & I wouldn't say this is my favorite game of all-time ... but for fairly obvious reasons , this particular one had an influence on me :

51TK9HNJ3PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My favorites have been:

Kingdom Hearts series
Final Fantasy series
Fable series
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Fatal Frame
Phantasy Star (Sega Master system)
PNO3 (bad-ass gun shooting chica who danced and moved her hips to the beat of music while she blew shit away...music + dancing + shooting = WIN :D)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back