• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I know that most m/m tickle lovers are STRAIGHT

GoForTheLaugh said:
That is all the more reason for us not to be judgemental.

:)
hi, if you're talking to me, i'd like to point out again that i'm NOT judgemental about what each person wants to do regarding tickling. men can tickle men all they want. and everyone who wants to watch it can watch it all they want. i'm fine and dandy with that.

where i have a problem was when a gay man tries to tell all straight men that most straight men love m/m tickling. i won't tell others what they like, so i'd rather then, not have anyone tell me what i like. respect each others opinions, likes and dislikes. don't try and tell someone what they like just because it's what you want to believe.

I dunno, isn't it possible that a straight might tickle another guy to embarrass or humiliate him? It is a weak form of dominance, and if this guy getting tickled is trying to act all macho for some reason before that it would be pretty damn funny. ;)

What I don't understand is the responses of those who feel the need to impost their own moral judgement on those who are into this. You know what? If ya don't like it, don't watch it. Problem solved.
XOXO

tickler_n_black said:
hi, if you're talking to me, i'd like to point out again that i'm NOT judgemental about what each person wants to do regarding tickling. men can tickle men all they want. and everyone who wants to watch it can watch it all they want. i'm fine and dandy with that.

where i have a problem was when a gay man tries to tell all straight men that most straight men love m/m tickling. i won't tell others what they like, so i'd rather then, not have anyone tell me what i like. respect each others opinions, likes and dislikes. don't try and tell someone what they like just because it's what you want to believe.

No, that was not directed at you at all. I just felt that there were a lot of judgmental posts and I made a statement without singling anyone out.

I appreciate your honesty and commend you for your last post. :) Discussions can only be real when people are real.

Please check everything I have posted in this thread. I never once said that most straight men loved M/M tickling. Instead, I said that most M/M ticklers were straight. (Again, I was talking about all the rib poking and what not I see among straight male friends and trying to figure it out by posing questions.)

Further, I said that most straight males probably did not like M/M tickling--and I said that was absolutely fine. This thread has been about trying to make a subject that is somewhat taboo on a board that allows discussion of M/F, F/M, F/F and M/M more mainstream.

That being said, yes, there are some gay people who say and do a lot of unfortunate things just as there are straight people who do. There are gay people who assume that all straight folks are bi-curious when only a small number of straight folks are. Some of them make homophobia worse by making straight people uncomfortable.

What if I said that most bi-curious men were straight? That would be true, as straights outnumber gays and bi-curious straights outnumber bi-curious gays. In no way, however, would I be saying that most straight men were bi-curious. But if people interpreted it that way...

My next question:

There are, I assume, many boards that do not allow discussion of M/M. Why would someone join this one, a board that does, if he or she did not want to hear about M/M? No one ever has to read threads about it or participate in it, but by signing up for this board people have agreed to live and let live regarding M/F, F/M, F/F, and M/M.

Finally, I would like to thank all the women who have given terrific feedback in this thread. Although it was largely a guys-only discussion at first, that was never how I envisioned it. I give you all a hearty thumbs up and smile. :)

GoForTheLaugh said:
Finally, I would like to thank all the women who have given terrific feedback in this thread. Although it was largely a guys-only discussion at first, that was never how I envisioned it. I give you all a hearty thumbs up and smile. :)

a thumbs up and smile back at ya goforthelaugh!

it sounds like your "next question" is a rhetorical one. but i think that people sign up on this site (regardless of any narrowed interests) because its one of the biggest sites around, and offers its members a lot. and it seems that things are pretty well separated, or labeled, so people don't have to see what they don't want to see.

and you know, i still don't understand the flames from before. if we all like this tickling stuff...why argue about it? we're a small minority as it is, isn't it better to just stick together? sexual orientation is really trivial when you look at the grand scheme of things. be nice people.

One of my favorite things in life is to go out and see handsome gay men make out. I've watched men wrestle, but I've yet to watch them tickle...

Perhaps it's something that could be introduced in the storyline of the last episodes of "Queer as Folk". Two gorgeous men, both in nothing but briefs, tickling each other on the bed...

Yum, if you ask me.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Stating the (not so) Obvious...

From what I read, nobody is accusing gay people of being "bad"... whether homosexuality is or is not "right" has not been the issue. (Actually, this is kind of refreshing, I must say.) So in response to those that say it's all-right if you're gay... I commend you, but it's kind of a moot point.

The point of this seems to be the assumption that ANY or EVERY man who gets a kick out of anything m/m as far as tickling goes is definitely gay, whether they admit it or not. In their opinion, such people HAVE to be, because the person posting the comment sees tickling as sexual, and their opinion (which has merit as far as this statement goes) is that if a man enjoys the thought of two men engaging in anything even borderline-sexual, he must be at least bi-curious, if not gay. That is entirely possible, although far from definite.

The big, huge, and most ignored fact in all these threads has been that most have not succinctly linked the "not everybody sees it as sexual" points to the actual gay issue. If I may (and correct me if I'm wrong here), I'd like to try to put simply what I think the people who agree with me are trying to say: If a man does something to another man, it does not matter if anybody else observing the action sees it as sexual; if the man doing the action does not feel at all sexual about it, the action has nothing to do with sexuality, homo- or otherwise.

If I see a man who I know to feel sexually about tickling actively tickle another guy, I would find myself intrigued, and wonder if he was bisexual or curious. If I saw a guy I knew had no sexual association at all toward tickling casually tickle another man, I would think nothing of the sort.

The intent of the person doing it is what matters, and what makes it sexual or not, and that's really something that only that person can know. I tickle my sister. I tickle other people in my family. NONE of this interaction is in ANY WAY sexual. So if I can tickle somebody and not have it feel sexual to me, why is it any different for anybody else?

To those who insist that ANY m/m tickling is inherently gay answer one question for me, please (not meant as an attack, merely as food for thought): Does the fact that I tickle my own sister make me guilty of incest, even though I have claimed to feel nothing toward her sexually?

Merely throwing another log on the fire, hoping it won't rage out of control...

this is disgusting

i dont think m/m is cool at all and i agree with tib that you cannot tell me that m/m tickling isnt gay just go to all those tickling links and you will see that most m/m tickling is gay, i for one would not want another man doing thyat to me lets here for f/m and f/f tickling and let the m/m ticking people get there own forum

I find myself agreeing with Lady Kilroy. Not everyone is into tickling for sex...at least not when it's happenning, maybe later when they're thinking about it all by themselves.

In the same vein, people who like to be tickled for the lighthearted friendship and mischief of it...probably could be tickled by a friend of the same gender ( only for seconds, not minutes) and they would not only survive the experience, they might even laugh.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

kenny said:
i dont think m/m is cool at all and i agree with tib that you cannot tell me that m/m tickling isnt gay just go to all those tickling links and you will see that most m/m tickling is gay, i for one would not want another man doing thyat to me lets here for f/m and f/f tickling and let the m/m ticking people get there own forum

First the man apologized for the statement he made. While I'm not into m/m tickling, I have no problem with it. Really, who is to say what is disgusting and what is not. Go for the Laugh seems like OK guy to me, and I hope he stays on the forum.

I agree with Iggy on this I am not into m/m tickling but if you like it thats fine. Nothing wrong with it.

"The mind is like an Umbrella works best when open" said by someone much smarter than me. :D

kenny said:

I am grateful for all the open-minded people with incredible posts, some of whom make me wish I could shake their hands and tell them how awesome they are. I could go on for many paragraphs expressing my gratitude, but I tend to overwrite and I want to keep my post short.

However, posts like the one I quoted really drain me. So F/F is all right but M/M is not. How weird.

Shall we talk about who's got the cooties next?

The anti-M/M macho posts center around what is thought to be unmanly behavior. What if I said that the idea of a man being dominated by a woman (which is what F/M is all about) was unmanly, and that all the high pitched shrieking and girlish laughter in which the F/M male engages make him a nelly queen? Let's be real here: Can you think of any more stereotypically gay behavior?

Obviously, that would be an unfair assessment; I have no right to say it. I do not think anyone who engages in */M tickling is unmanly. If men want to be tickled until they scream, what is wrong with that? Besides, in sexual terms, a female ler with a male lee is the equivalent of a woman on top instead of on her back.

And yet, a woman on top was considered deviant not too long ago.

Liberation, whether for women or men, is a beautiful word.

Next point:

Kenny: Do you realize how offensive it is to suggest that people who like M/M get their own forum? As I wrote on another thread: "I joined this site because it adverstises itself as a place for F/F, M/F, F/M AND M/M. Anyone who does not wish to hear about M/M in any context needs to find a new site. By signing up for this site, a person has agreed to its aims, one of those aims being M/M discussion. I am thus promoting what this site promotes and doing nothing to hurt it. If the owners suddenly decided that no further M/M discussion was to be allowed, that would be their right. It is their site, not mine. Right now, however, four types of tickling discussion are allowed."

Final point:

While I love all the pro-gay posts, what I think many fail to see is that this is not a gay issue at all. Ironically, people here--many, not all--will accept me as a gay male who likes M/M more than they will accept a straight male who likes it. That has to be a first: the homo is more acceptable than the hetero.

But there is a problem. I care about my straight male friends in real life too much to be comfortable on a site where there is active discrimination against any straight male subgroup. For this reason, I keep my role on this board minimal, which is not what I had originally intended. If it is not a safe place for others, what right do I have to be safe and open?

areenactor said:
guys who's prefered tickling is m/m, is what i would call being "into it".
there for; guys who'd prefered tickling preference is m/m are homosexual.
if a guy get turned on by seeing another guy tickled by other males, he's homosexual.
for the record, for those that don't know me, i feel the same about f/f tickling. just another form of homosexuality. a psychologist once told me that men who are turned on by f/f sexual activity, are more likely to be willing to try homosexuality them selves.
sounds about right.
steve
I know I'm coming in late, but just wait just a darned second. I enjoy f/f tickling a LOT, and I am not homosexual. I find nothing against homosexuals. Stop stating your opinions as fact; it's not always that way in the real world.

GFTL~I hope you stick around honey. Don't let a few closed minded individuals chase you off ok? I think the majority of the board feels like I do: live and let live. I always enjoy your thoughtfully worded, fascinating posts. You strike me as too intelligent to let this kind of garbage truly get to you and I hope I'm right about that.
XOXO

Nice post, Tess Harper! :)

I'm not going anywhere, Steph. :) But thanks. I don't run from problems, and I am, after all, the one who (somewhat naively) created the problem by starting this thread.

As I stated, I cannot invest in this board the way I had originally wished, as I do not feel that everyone has sufficient freedom to express themselves. M/F is the ticket here. F/M and F/F get some razzes, but they, too, are somewhat accepted. As for M/M: You'd think from the tone of the horrified posts that I was talking about M/M decapitation, not tickling.

I agree that it is not the whole board--not even most of the board. In addition, as I stated on another thread, I met someone from here for a long chat, and I am currently engaged in conversation via e-mail with some interesting people from this board. My knowledge of and experience in this fetish are limited, and this is a good opportunity for me to learn.

In addition, I have a main message board (not sex or tickling) where I invest a lot of time. I have been there a long time, and a few people on it are now friends in real life. Since I also have a job, volunteer work, and many personal interests, I would have to take time away from other things to invest fully here. Right now it does not seem worth it, not when it is an effort for me to stay civil.

So, yes, I am here for the long run, and you will see many more posts by me. I think I have a lot to learn and valuable things to say. I also think there are awesome people here. But I will be limiting myself and my posts for my own emotional well being. Fair enough? :)

Again with this??

Good lord, are folks still uneducated enough to be speaking in absolutes on this subject?

Fellas, it's simple: for many, MANY men, tickling isn't remotely sexual. Even if they love love LOVE tickling. I know that's blasphemy, but stay with me.

It's about fun, power, control, and often it's about humiliation. Just plain being EVIL to another guy. I've seen m/m tickling all of my life, especially in college, by guys so straight it was ridiculous. As I've said in the past, some of my very best tickling memories are of several guys holding another guy down and tickling the living tar out of him, along with some nipple twisting and other atrocities, because the guy had been a smart-mouth about something and his buddies wanted to torture him and pain was too easy and not embarrassing enough. And having witnessed it I have to say that making the guy scream and beg like a 'little b*tch' as they put it was waayy worse than a simple beat-down. NONE of those guys were gay, trust me. And if you'd suggested it they'd have looked at you funny for even *thinking* about tickling and sex at the same time. And likely wondered about *you*, since you were the one thinking so hard about it...but I digress...I still see my big huge, VERY straight guy friends poke another guy in the ribs to make him laugh and spit his beer when they watch football, just to be *ssholes. Go ahead and call them gay, I double-dog dare ya. :firedevil . And even guys who *are* turned on sexually by tickling a female can enjoy the power and control of tickling a guy, because you can be sooooo much rougher and more merciless with a 220 lbs male than a 130 lb female. That makes him a sadist, not a homosexual.

Let me tell you something. All of my adult life I've heard that no black people are kinky. That BDSM or any unusual sexualities are a 'white' thing. Meanwhile here I am, so kinky it makes a sound, hosting gatherings and spanking parties and attending BDSM events all across the country and seeing lots of other people of color. Nowhere near as many as white, but enough to know I'm not alone. And STILL I hear that blacks aren't kinky. Um, HELLO, I'm living proof...but too many peole still think in absolutes. That their feelings and experiences must be the way it is for everyone. These people usually can't spell or use capital letters, I swear there's a connection...

Tickling means different things to different people. M/M tickling is gay IF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE GAY. Otherwise it's just tickling, and saying its gay 'in your opinion' is like saying that, in your opinion, cats are dogs. You can think a cat is a dog all you like but guess what? And men who are secure in their own sexuality and grasp that their feelings aren't shared by the entire world can easily understand and handle that.

Bella

In threads that go on for pages, I often find one little snbippet that catches my attention and I feel compelled to comment on it. In this one, it was the poster who used the phrase, "If you want to put your idea to the test then go out and find a couple of large enough cohorts - gay men and normal men."

Gay and the opposite of gay, aka...Normal? Uhmmm...ok then. So, that makes M/M tickling...what? Abnormal? Curious.

I happen to know several straight guys who have no problem tickling another guy. It's all about the laughter, and the power play to them and have very little to do with genitals. I happen to think it's one of the most delightfully entertaining tickling scenarios to watch as well! YUM! I also like to see hunky guys dancing together on a crowded dance floor too....but that's just me. THEN there was that scene in Interview with a Vampire....*shiver* I digress... sorry. ;)

It's silly to think that m/m tickling is "gay" and f/f is "not gay." BOTH have same-sex tickling. SAME SEX TICKLING! :idunno: It's not rocket science. The core of this argument lies in Bella's statement.
M/M tickling is gay IF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE GAY.
Beyond that, it's just typical predjudices being projected onto an unrelated issue.

Jo

JoBelle said:
I also like to see hunky guys dancing together on a crowded dance floor too....but that's just me.

Jo

Ha ha ha! OMG! That (in my opinion, and only my opinion) is SO wrong. Ha ha. If I saw that start happening I'd be outta there so fast.

:::mumbles under his breath::: "hunky guys dancing together on a dance floor"

Absolutely HILARIOUS!

ps- no disrespect intended to you jobelle. that one just made me laugh thinking about it. have things really come this far nowadays? :idunno:

Yes, deal ;)
And I understand, but I hate that you feel that way. I wish people who find it "sick" would just click on the ignore so you can feel free to participate as you intended when you first got here.

Oh and that's funny what the ladies said about hunky guys dancing. My lame, conservative town doesn't have a dungeon but we do have a gay niteclub, "Faces." It caters mostly to gay men. I've partied with friends there several times~It's always a fun place to be.
XOXO

GoForTheLaugh said:
I'm not going anywhere, Steph. :) But thanks. I don't run from problems, and I am, after all, the one who (somewhat naively) created the problem by starting this thread.

So, yes, I am here for the long run, and you will see many more posts by me. I think I have a lot to learn and valuable things to say. I also think there are awesome people here. But I will be limiting myself and my posts for my own emotional well being. Fair enough? :)

have things really come this far nowadays?

You mean are sexually secure guys more able to enjoy one another this way? Yup, you betcha. Too bad you'd be 'outta there', but that means more room on the dance floor ;)

Bella

tickler_n_black said:
Ha ha ha! OMG! That (in my opinion, and only my opinion) is SO wrong. Ha ha. If I saw that start happening I'd be outta there so fast.

:::mumbles under his breath::: "hunky guys dancing together on a dance floor"

Absolutely HILARIOUS!

I fail to see what is so funny about it. Happens every damn weekend at the nightclubs I go to. It's just a couple of guys (usually jock types too *gasp!*) who know how to move their bodies out on the dance floor enjoying the music and having a good time. They are usually single, and came out with their buddies during a 'guys night out'. And you know what? Nearly every one of em winds up displaying a cute lass on his arm and walking out that door with her at the end of the night.....while the uber-macho ones who sit at the bar trying to pick up women with overused cliches spend their night alone and rejected.

Now THAT'S funny.

For all you M/Ms and F/Fs Join Me This Saturday

In West Hollywood at Christopher Street West. I'll be performing 1pm in Erotic City...and my demo is on TICKLING! Yea! I'll be tickling my trans slavegirl...but hopefully, I'll be able to tickle some audience members as well...and that means all you lees and lers brave enough to brave a gay celebration...this should be the first public tickling performed in West Hollywood and a good chance to spot others with your fetish!

Much Love,

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s.note to Bella, Mimi, Steph and JoBelle, so nice to hear all of you ladies writing in...the joys of hunky men together...and the utterly wholesome heterosexuality of most m/m tickling, I couldn't agree more. For me, F/F tickling is rarely sexual...that said, tickling Bellystrokes...there were definately some rather passionate moments...

bella said:
have things really come this far nowadays?

You mean are sexually secure guys more able to enjoy one another this way? Yup, you betcha. Too bad you'd be 'outta there', but that means more room on the dance floor ;)

Bella

bella, you fiesty person you! :)
you've always had my respect as a person and a producer.
i can easily see how real, honest, and easy going you are as a person. all nice qualities.
but i am allowed my opinion on this matter am i not? it's only an opinion.
i'm not being rude and insulting or degrading. i'm just chiming in a little something.

by the way do you know how taboo it is for a "big time" tickling producer to join in on this kind of thread? its very taboo. (how many guy producers do you see giving their opinion? also, haha, how many guy producers would tell you that they love to dance with groups of guys?) the general thing for a producer to do is keep his mouth shut so that he/she doesn't lose some sales because people are angered at his/her opinions on highly flammable subjects such as this one.

but i've never been that way. if i have an opinion i'm going to state it, but without hurling vulgarities and degradations.

however, it's obvious that on this thread no one can say anything (other than m/m tickling is not gay) or they will be attacked quickly and often, and called "uncomfortable with their sexuality". i for one, am super comfortable with mine. and i stand by what i said. hunky guys dancing with each other, with no girls in the dance group, is freeking hilarious!

Mimi said:
I fail to see what is so funny about it. Happens every damn weekend at the nightclubs I go to. It's just a couple of guys (usually jock types too *gasp!*) who know how to move their bodies out on the dance floor enjoying the music and having a good time. They are usually single, and came out with their buddies during a 'guys night out'. And you know what? Nearly every one of em winds up displaying a cute lass on his arm and walking out that door with her at the end of the night.....while the uber-macho ones who sit at the bar trying to pick up women with overused cliches spend their night alone and rejected.

Now THAT'S funny.

ah the lovely mimi.

so... the moral of this story is:

the only way to not spend the night alone and rejected ... is to dance with a group of hunky guys with no girls around.

got it. thanks.
;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back