• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm going to college!

adrenalayna

TMF Regular
In 3 2 1 days. Not that it necessarily affects any of you a whole lot, but I'm really excited and can't help but goob up the forum, at least this once. :hysteriatrain:

CONGRATS!!!!

College is a big deal, and you should be very excited and proud. You have every right to run around and act the goof. Just as long as you share any pictures that may come along :D

Congrats again, and best to you!

Rob

6f2ca6d9838dc5c4ce0812cc7551dc8c.gif

Yaaay my Gooby! So proud of you babe. You and Fuzzy McB will have a blast. Besides, I'll be there anyway in vamp time. :pounce:

Congratulations sweetheart! College is definitely something to be proud of. Enjoy the experience - you'll never have another quite like it!

Congratulations. College was the best years of my life as it is for many. You'll have a lot of fun, meet a diverse group of people and start learning a lot more than the narrow scope of high school. Hope yours is a great experience. Enjoy.

CONGRATS!!!!

College is a big deal, and you should be very excited and proud. You have every right to run around and act the goof. Just as long as you share any pictures that may come along :D

Congrats again, and best to you!

Rob

Thanks Rob! I will now just cause you said so, hah. :p

Crystallight said:
Congrats, hon!

Go be smart with your bad self.

Aw, thanks Jo! I'll make sure to be smart with my bad self and bad with my smart self. :yayzorz:

Kraziedog said:
Yaaay my Gooby! So proud of you babe. You and Fuzzy McB will have a blast. Besides, I'll be there anyway in vamp time.
Three words: :ily:
You just out-goobed yourself

lilone4sir said:
Congratulations sweetheart! College is definitely something to be proud of. Enjoy the experience - you'll never have another quite like it!
No worries about the enjoying it part. Thanks!

Baldadonis said:
Congratulations. College was the best years of my life as it is for many. You'll have a lot of fun, meet a diverse group of people and start learning a lot more than the narrow scope of high school. Hope yours is a great experience. Enjoy.
That's what I hear, and now I'm kind of just waiting for the catch...I'm sure I'll find one sooner or later. :rolleyes:

AngelOfDarkness said:
Hey, have fun, and keep up with your work!
I'm already off to a bad start, I was supposed to get an essay done this summer and saved it up all for today...ahh, procrastination.

Milagros said:
Congratulations!!!!
:ty:

Pfft. Clearly none here has been to college. It sucks! The professors will actively try to make you fail but give you just enough that they can say you could have passed, the students will be stuck up and not even look at you when you're talking to them, you're spending thousands on classes that you only need for the sake of passing them, and the food is bad.

BOOOOO COLLEGE!

Pfft. Clearly none here has been to college. It sucks! The professors will actively try to make you fail but give you just enough that they can say you could have passed, the students will be stuck up and not even look at you when you're talking to them, you're spending thousands on classes that you only need for the sake of passing them, and the food is bad.

BOOOOO COLLEGE!

Shuush...give me my delusions. I'd like to think that the endless amount of hard-earned money I'm dumping into college is gonna be worth it. : )

Shuush...give me my delusions. I'd like to think that the hard-earned money I'm dumping into college is gonna be worth it. : )

It won't, and once you realize that you have either the choice of that, working a low paying job, or the military, weep and cry into your pillow. *sob*

In 3 2 1 days. Not that it necessarily affects any of you a whole lot, but I'm really excited and can't help but goob up the forum, at least this once. :hysteriatrain:

That is awesome. Pay attention an learn a lot. And have fun. It will truly be the best time of your life. Make the most of it and Best of Luck to you.

Well congratulations on your decision. I went back in January. I am now 35 and 10 months away from my associates. It is hard at times but it will be so worth it. Have fun and Good Luck.:)

Congrats and best of luck to you! I loved college and since being laid off a few weeks ago, I've been thinking about going back and getting another degree. Never too late to better yourself, right? Anyways, enjoy your college experience!!!!!

College is what you make it. I personally loved it. Others didn't like it as much. My sister was one person who initially had a negative experience.

If you go in with a positive attitude, are good at making new friends, and can find a good balance between academics and social life, you should find it very rewarding. Yes, it's going to be more challenging than high school, and not every professor you have is going to be great. But on the whole, college should be a very exciting and fun time for you.

Just remember that the most important aspect to college is the partying & you'll be just fine.

If you learn some stuff from your classes along the way , then that's cool , too , but it's secondary.

Now go make us proud & get yourself sick on alcohol.

( congrats )

Yay! You're gonna have so much illicit fun, it would make you pee your pants with excitement if you even knew! :D

Thanks everyone, I can't respond to all of your awesome comments separately, but it means lots, even from the smartasses. :twohugs:

I'll make sure to have fun, whatever that entails, and get everything out of it that I can.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back