• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is a tickling fetish more about control or is it more about sensation?

Is the turn-on more about controlling / being controlled? Ir is it more about giving and receiving sensations too pleasurable to withstand?

Please don't answer with the word "both." I know its about both for many people. I want to know which it is more about. :typerhappy:

its kinda both in one, its the control over my sensation.

Loosing control of that particular sensation is the turn on for me.

Please don't answer with the word "both." I know its about both for many people. I want to know which it is more about. :typerhappy:

Awww but I *really* wanna say "both." :)

OK, if I had to pick one, I'd go for control also. But I can't divorce control from sensation - when ler'ing, you are controlling someone's ability to focus on nothing but the sensation. And when being ler'd, you are giving up the ability to control your own reactions. What Hari said. For me, it's not just about the control - I have no desire to control or be controlled by someone in other ways.

The sensations. The VU meter slapping into the red zone of extreme sensuality. It doesn't get better than this.
I'm on both sides anyway, tickling and being tickled. The restraints isn't so much about control, as it is about keeping the body from doing it's natural protective thing of balling up, trying to protect the area being tickled. When I'm being tickled by a good tickler, I don't want it to stop.
And when Im tickling, it's pure bliss to have a stretched out canvas of exposed vulnerable ticklish skin for me to play and explore and tickle to my hearts delight without them pesky arms getting in the way.

There's definately some of both. But, it's the enjoyment of the sensations (esp. just on the verge of being overwhelming) that I like the most. To be taken to the edge and kept dangling there is what I enjoy most.

For me, its about control, and the sensations are just an added bonus. Tickling is so simple and it (mostly) doesn't cause any pain, yet you can control the other person to an almost amazingly high degree.

For me, I think it's more about sensation, unless I'm the lee, because then I just want to be controlled so I can let go and enjoy the sensations. In situations where I was the tickler, I was still thinking about the sensations I was causing the other person, trying to imagine what they would feel like done to me.

Coming from a 'ler as myself, I think it has to do more with control. Without the control, you won't get the sensation as much, IMO.

The more control you have, the more sensation you create.

This is why i'm relentless...sometimes. :2poke::tickle:

Victoria :angel:

Well, I'm sorry... but it is 'both'. ;)

Its sensual... its loving and incredibly sexy. To stroke, gently prod, kiss and lick all over your beloved's body is wonderful to both give and recieve. It brings you closer together than ever.

But similarly, its control. majority of my ex girlfriends or girl-mates have been fiercely independent women... but now and again its so much fun to drop them down a peg or two (or rib or two!!) with a few carefully places pokes and strokes. By the same token, I love a strong woman on top of me! But enought said... :xpulcy:

Well for me as a 'ler it's a lot about control, but...

just the sensation of touch alone is means a lot. Sweden is a pretty reserved society with lots of "personal space" most of the time, so it's like you bond in a completely different way.

I guess, if I had to choose, I'd take the sensation.

I also say it has to be both. For most people it's not going to be one of those things that's one way or the other.

Is the turn-on more about controlling / being controlled? Ir is it more about giving and receiving sensations too pleasurable to withstand?

Speaking as a 100% ler, for me it is about control in that when you touch a certain part of a woman's body in a certain kind of way, she laughs and squirms and tries to get away. And if you have tickled her before already, you know each time you tickle her what the reaction will be, before you even do it. Also if she is reduced to helpless hysterical laughter, even without restraints, then there is something inherently submissive about the predicament she is in. As far as "too pleasurable to withstand", I don't see it that way for the most part because I still believe that people who enjoy being tickled are far outnumbered by those who see it as horseplay at best, and a form of torture at worst. The ones who see it as horseplay don't really mind it, and for me those women are the most exciting :)

Honestly, I'm not that much on either of those aspects.

For me its about the laughter. Hearing it and seeing the lee's face and reactions...along with the begging and pleading.

Maybe it is a little about control, in the aspect of controlling the lee's laughter and her reactions, but me being in control is not my first thought..I just want to hear the laughter and see her squirm.

Rob

If I had to choose, I would say that it is more about giving and receiving to someone you care deeply about.

Not only do I enjoy the sensations but I want to reciprocate them somehow.

Interesting question! I'd say it's a little about both but mostly about the delightfully overpowering sensation of being tickled. I love to laugh and really get a rush out of being tickled on my most ticklish spots and feeling the intense sensations rushing through me and having no choice but to laugh like crazy and endure it all. A good tickle is almost like a good orgasm! It's so intense and pleasurable and leaves my whole body just tingling!

My boyfriend is also into bondage and I think he is more into the control side of it. For me bondage is a means to an end. Being tied up just makes the tickling better cause there's no struggle and fighting off flailing arms and legs and you can't run away when it gets to be too much! You're there and you going to have to take it cause there's no way out!

More about control than sensation, definitely. The emotional dynamic created by one person holding some power over the other, I think, is the foundation of everything that I've come to refer to as a fetish.

Having complete and total control over my victim. When she's begging for mercy and laughing hysterically I take control over her body and reactions.

And that power feels so damn good.

For me? Control.

For me, tickling without the context of control and objectification isn't anything special.

Tickling is a pleasantly tactile way to exercise these sexy control aspects without using things that are painful or highly unusual, which for people like me, can spoil the fun.

As a dominant personality and a ler id say its about the control. Its about the fact that Im in total cotrol of my lees state of being which is a great feeling and also about getting to witness her "out" of control. Its kinda funny tho seein as how as a ler theres nothing I like better than the feel of skin to skin contact....the way it feels when you lightly trace your fingers over your lees skin and watch the reactions that take place. The slower more sensual tickling that you inflict upon a lee either before or after you put them through hell:devil:. So in a wierd sense despite the control there is also sensation tied into it especially those of us who do get turned on when tickled.

But more so for me its the control.....imma male, imma ler, and im dominant lol.:chocrabbit:

Control

Having control over what someone else feels is the real turn-on for me, although the sensation is of course very important as well.

For me, it is definately a mix of both.

I already do a lot of restraint (shibari and rope work)
tickling naturally falls into the realm of sensation play. and it creates a wonderful dichotomy, adds a sense of randomness and chaos to a bound and blindfolded lee.

:punt: Richy for not letting us say both! :p

It's super hard to pick one or the other, but forced to pick one :mad: I'd pick the sensation. The control aspect is uber sexy - but I wouldn't enjoy the control *as much* if it were mixed with other sensations.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back